Why become a member or donate?
- We are totally dependent on membership fees and donations to enable us to fund the projects we are involved with.
- To ensure that all our beautiful walks and gardens are maintained
- To help us to care for and preserve the Greater St Francis Area from an ecological and marine perspective.
- We are extremely grateful for all the support we receive from our members and the community.
- The St Francis Kromme Enviro-Trust is a registered Public Benefit Organization and donations are tax deductible. (PBO reference number 930038246.)
Our Banking Details are:
BRANCH No: 210115
Acc No: 525 433 035 40
ANNUAL FEES RENEWABLE 1 OCTOBER OF EACH YEAR
FEES ARE PRO RATA SO YOU WILL ONLY PAY FOR THE MONTHS UNTIL OCTOBER EACH YEAR
|Category||Annual Rate from Oct 2017 – Sept 2018|
|Corporate||R 1 000|
|Eco Kids Club Click here to sign up|
Should you wish to contribute to any of our projects please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or register as a member today! All contributions are most gratefully welcome.
Become a Member
This membership form is for the Kromme Enviro-Trust as a whole – For the Eco Kids Club Please click here